Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday

To Do

-Work on BSF
-Format at least 10 addresses for invitations
-Email back espresso catering place
-Tidy the living room for game night
-Empty trash
-Take Airborne
-Take care of Facebook messages

Done

-Mow lawn if weather permits
-Nanny

I got out the mower, let the gas flow to the engine, and got it going, mowed half the lawn, then looked down to see a swollen purple lump on my wrist! I'm not sure what happened, but I got my roomie to finish the lawn so it's done! Unfortunately now I'm exhausted so I'm letting myself rest a bit before I freshen up and get going on my to-do list - also while I give my wrist a break. So no more typing!

Update: 6:35 PM

So I did everything, albeit slowly. Glad I didn't book myself up completely to give myself time to rest. I have a completely empty Facebook message inbox. I'll tackle my email next.

Tomorrow will be busy, but probably not as busy as I had originally planned because my wrist needs taking care of. Here is what I foresee:

-Scrub mold on upstairs bathroom ceiling (this is the task I am dreading)
-Type at least 10 invitation addresses
-BSF lesson
-Clean email inbox
-Laundry
-Visit Joe at work

This week, there have been several times I have thought of a task and said to myself, "Put that on the list for Friday". Now I can't think of them, so I'll leave the list where it is right now and trust that I'll remember more to add to it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment