Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday

Even though I didn't do everything on my list yesterday, I did a good portion of it.

Saturday's List, Done

-Make shopping list
-Go shopping
-Deposit check
-Clean the kitchen
-Visit Joe at work
-Lunch
-Tea
-Trash
-Mail a check to Caileen
-Update wedding expenses sheet and send to Dad
-Return movies to library
-Shower

Not bad! The shopping part was no fun, so I think it's okay I didn't get the whole list done. I didn't have any energy after that.

Today, done

Here's what I've done today:

-Dishes
-Church
-Went bridesmaid shoe shopping (And found the perfect ones!)

Today, to do

-Cook chicken and assemble items for tacos tonight
-Clean kitchen
-Clean and organize dining room
-Trash (again...but not as bad as it was yesterday)
-Call Craigslist couch people after Joe sees possibilities
-Laundry
-Take a bath with my new bubble bath!
-Move cat tree downstairs
-Organize my room for 10 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment