Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday

I haven't been "getting it done" lately, which is why I haven't been posting. But today I really have no excuse not to get things done. Here's the plan:

To Do:

-Make shopping list
-Go shopping
-Deposit check
-Laundry
-Clean the kitchen
-Visit Joe at work
-Lunch
-Tea
-Trash
-Mail a check to Caileen
-Update wedding expenses sheet and send to Dad
-Organize living room

Done

-Breakfast
-Wasted time

Yep.


Update: 11:49 AM

Done

-Made shopping list
-Tea
-Lunch (eating now)
-Halfway done with the trash (it requires a lot of energy, and almost all the cans in the house are full)
-Updated Wedding Expense list and sent to Dad
-Halfway done cleaning the kitchen

Need to do

-Mail Caileen's check
-Deposit my check
-Return movies to library
-Finish trash
-Finish cleaning the kitchen
-Organize living room
-Laundry
-Shower

Alright. Done with lunch now (and it wasn't junk food! I actually cooked rice and added green beans and chicken broth to make a soup! Yes, the bare minimum of protein, vegetables, and grain - but at least I ate, right?) I'll use the rest of the rice tonight in tacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment